I’ve been at Primark for four years. I joined as a Senior Department Manager and have been developing my skills and experienceRead more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Variety of shifts to suit you
Training to develop your skills
Fast-paced, fun culture
Reasons to join
Being a mother of three boys aged 10 and under is a full-time job in itself – so a part-time Saturday job with us is like stress relief for Cherry.Read more
Elaine mainly works 7-11pm, Monday to Thursday, when her husband is home to look after their son. So she doesn’t have to spend a penny on childcare.Read more
Learn more about Primark
6am-12:30pm Replenishment-Primark, Downtown Crossing - Job description
Bringing you amazing fashion at amazing prices, Primark is fashion for the people. We go out of our way to thrill our customers with the latest looks, style inspiration and high-tech store design. It's not just our customers who experience the 'wow factor' - it's our people too.
- An hourly of $12.75/hr.
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Retail Supervisor
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers