Lewys has a trusted, responsible cash office job at weekends and does overtime on the shop floor on weekdays. It puts some decent money in his pocket.Read more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Variety of shifts to suit you
Training to develop your skills
Fast-paced, fun culture
Reasons to join
14 hours over Saturday and Sunday is ideal for full-time student Ethan. But lectures or deadlines permitting, he can top up his pay during the week.Read more
Being a mother of three boys aged 10 and under is a full-time job in itself – so a part-time Saturday job with us is like stress relief for Cherry.Read more
Learn more about Primark
Part Time Replenishment Supervisor 6am-12:30pm $17/hr - Job description
- A highly competitive starting salary
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Career growth – MANY of our store managers grew their careers from within Primark
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
- Enhancing and providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Motivating the team to consistently provide an amazing shopping experience for every customer
- Leading and maintaining standards for the stunning presentation within the store
- Helping drive sales
- Supervising tills (registers) or fitting rooms, and creating the daily plan for lunches, breaks, tills and fitting room coverage
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly