It’s 8am. Sam sorts out the till floats and looks at the previous day’s takings. If everything doesn’t tally, he loves to dig deep to find out why.Read more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Variety of shifts to suit you
Training to develop your skills
Fast-paced, fun culture
Reasons to join
Products fly off the rails at weekends – which means a manic Monday for Holly as she replenishes everything to keep the store looking amazing.Read more
Lewys has a trusted, responsible cash office job at weekends and does overtime on the shop floor on weekdays. It puts some decent money in his pocket.Read more
Learn more about Primark
PT Retail Assistant - WEEKENDS ONLY - $11.25 - Job description
- A highly competitive starting salary
- Weekends only schedules
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
As a Retail Sales Assistant, you will be part of our fashion-loving team. You will build a fun, exciting shopping experience through You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers
- Retail Assistants will be at least 16 years of age, and have amazing communication and customer service skills. You have the ability to thrive
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer