- Producing accurate and well-presented documents, reports and presentations.
- Processing confidential & sensitive information with judgement and tact.
- Overseeing and booking complex travel arrangements and accommodation requirements for senior stakeholders as required. Collating necessary travel documentation.
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings.
- Organising internal and external meetings ensuring preparation and circulation of relevant documents in advance.
- Handling all incoming calls appropriately, determine their priority and re-direct if appropriate.
- Preparing and collating information for meetings to include agendas, presentations, reports, spread sheets, minutes and ensuring effective distribution and follow up of key actions from the meetings.
- Establish and manage paper and electronic filing system ensuring all relevant information is ready to the Directors when requested.
- Processing expenses using the Concur system in line with company policies
- Working as part of a team to provide administration support furing periods of holiday cover.
- General administration and ad hoc projects/tasks as directed.
- Raising Purchase orders.
Skills / Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Maintain high standards associated with the office and possess the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- A genuine passion or interest in the retail industry a distinct advantage
- Fast and accurate typing.
- Attention to detail and Accuracy are essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, discreet and trustworthy.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Confident, pro-active organized and professional attitude.
- Ability to use own initiative.
The ideal individual will:
- Be experienced in a senior secretarial/administration role - ideally in a fast paced organisation.
- Business related qualification - desirable but not essential
- Good level of business acumen, sound common sense and a genuine interest in the retail industry
- Positive, can-do attitude