Purpose of role:
To provide confidential, professional and proactive administration support to Directors.
Duration: Full time Permanent
- Providing proactive administration support to Directors within relevant business area.
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings.
- Organising internal and external meetings ensuring preparation and circulation of relevant documents in advance.
- Producing accurate and well-presented documents, reports and presentations.
- Processing confidential & sensitive information with judgement and tact.
- Overseeing and booking complex travel arrangements and accommodation requirements for Directors as required. Collating necessary travel documentation.
- Handling all incoming calls appropriately, determine their priority and re-direct if appropriate.
- Point of contact for internal and external queries and respond to queries as appropriate on behalf of the Directors.
- Preparing and collating information for meetings to include agendas, presentations, reports, spread sheets, minutes and ensuring effective distribution and follow up of key actions from the meetings.
- Establish and manage paper and electronic filing system.
- Processing expenses using the Concur system in line with company policies
- General administrative duties.
- Provide coverage for Personal Assistant within business area, where required
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as required.
- Be an experienced Administrator with 2-3 years’ experience - ideally in a large, fast pace organisation or a smaller organisation where you were the “go to person” in a busy office environment
- Business related qualification - desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A genuine passion or interest in the retail industry a distinct advantage
- Fast and accurate typing.
- Attention to detail and Accuracy are essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, discreet and trustworthy.
- Communicates with conviction, using knowledge effectively to influence and gain support
- Motivated, energetic with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Initiates and builds open and honest relationships and enables others to work effectively together both in and outside the team
- Delegates to the right people with the right skills, setting clear expectations and providing timely feedback
- Customer focused outlook with a proactive approach to improving customer experience, encouraging others to deal with internal customers’ needs and feedback promptly
- Explores and considers other’s opinions and views and has the ability to respond constructively to challenging views
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to make links between different pieces of information and helps others to interpret and understand it
- Evaluates different options and alternatives before making decisions
- Views setbacks as opportunities for growth and learning and quickly adapts approaches
- Effectively prioritises, staying on top of multiple tasks, delegating where possible considering resources, managing to time whilst flagging risks
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism