At Primark, our work spans over 11 countries, and we’re still growing. This all adds up to a fast paced, ever developing environment that you simply don’t get elsewhere. Primark’s Service Management team is looking for an experienced Client Services Manager who will be central in the delivery of a quality service to our customers.
This position will form an integral part of the Service Management team, responsible for driving service excellence, support across all of operations, but primarily in the area of first engagement with IT.
You will be expected to manage operational relationships and performance of our key Technology Service Partners while managing expectations of key internal stakeholders to deliver results in line with business goals.
IT Client Services Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day Management of Service Desk function to respond to customer incidents and requests
- Provides leadership and expertise in Service Desk operational best practices utilizing the ITIL reference model.
- Act as first point of management escalation for all associate issues around end user and desktop support performance.
- Responsible for continuous Service Desk improvements and elimination of non-value added processes.
- Set Service Desk strategy covering engagement, partnering and tooling
- Identify trends and communicate with the appropriate support teams / partners to eliminate reoccurring incidents
- Continually review and improve the on-boarding process for new services to the Service Desk
- Manage the growth of the IT knowledgebase
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Service Desk performance
- Owner of the Incident, Request, and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- Provide a focus for contractual SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
- Report, communicate and update relevant stakeholders on the on-going operation of services, incident management and improvement programmes, guaranteeing clarity, visibility, timeliness and expectation management to the right people using the right methods.
- Support the application of strong change control to the live environment in conjunction with the Change Manager
- Responsible for the Vendor Management and Relationship Management of Service Desk and End User Compute services
- At least 5 years' experience in a Customer facing role.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Desk Management, Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. As well as an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office has been newly refurbished and has a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level.
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking and apply now.