Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI
Reports to: Compliance Manager
- Advanced Excel skill
- Ability to understand and manage multiple data streams
- Clear communication skills
- Background in a technical admin role would be beneficial but not essential
Product and Process
- Maintain the process for Primark’s Cruelty Free Initiative within the health and beauty department.
- Manage all formula, raw material declarations and supplier correspondence to maintain CFI accreditation.
- Manage a process to capture new product development records and data.
- Communicate to the buying teams & technical teams where issues arise from use of a material in a Primark product.
- Work with the technical team and CFI to identify contingencies/alternative materials where required.
- Manage the compliance product control tower providing statistics and reporting as required to both internal & external stakeholders.
- Support on the implementation of business accreditations as required.
- Supports the Compliance manager in providing guidance and direction to the wider Primark teams to support and resolve product compliance issues in a timely manner with clear solutions and communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on supplier testing and failure/compliance rates as required.
- Work alongside the quality assurance team and Primark’s international approved service providers in managing analysis process for testing failures.
- Key point of contact for Primark off shore administrators
- Develops a formal due diligence program reporting, engaging with all key stakeholders
- Continue to drive & enhance cross functional data reporting streams – B&M quarterly meetings,
- Support integration of the off shore admin and service provider implants.
- Manage a Supplier Auditing program to ensure Beauty supplier compliance with CFI accreditation
- Support new supplier on boarding process with training on Primark CFI process & expectations
- Manage day to day communication on CFI queries from suppliers
- Assist with regular updates to the supply base on Primark quality results or compliance data
- Takes corrective action with risk suppliers/product in line with the compliance control tower
Communication and Influence
- Communicates and interacts clearly and concisely to ensure that information is understood by buying teams, retail and external contacts
- Demonstrates/develop effective communication skills tailored to the audience and objectives; provides feedback and responds to others in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- Identifies and gathers relevant information to solve problems and make informed decisions relating to quality standards.
- Makes decisions independently within parameters and understands when to seek guidance; collaborates with impacted stakeholders (Buyers, Suppliers and Peers).
Working with others
- Works effectively with others to deliver common goals; readily offers support.
- Respects the ideas and contributions of others and readily takes opportunities to learn and seek out stretching opportunities to support own development
- Demonstrates self-awareness and understanding of own skills, abilities and development areas
- Prioritises and manages own activities in a structured, independent and timely way; keeps others informed and obtains additional information when required.
- Understands business need for flexibility and modifies behaviour accordingly; exhibits a positive, determined and results driven attitude.