At Primark, our work spans over 11 countries, and we’re still growing. This all adds up to a fast paced, ever developing environment that you simply don’t get elsewhere. We are looking for an experienced Data Analytics Specialist to join our Global HQ in Dublin.
Purpose of role:
To define and drive standards in the design and development of Tableau Dashboards and Visualisations, ensuring they communicate key business drivers, simply, quickly and concisely. Lead by example in the delivery to projects across the functions in Primark.
- Establish standards and principles for the design of high value Dashboards and Visualisations
- Provide technical recommendations and direction on the development and implementation of reports & dashboards in adherence with the standards
- Lead the design authority process for Tableau development across projects in the BI domain
- Ensure consistency in look and feel for dashboards that are delivered across the enterprise
- Design & establish ways of working with Tableau and lead the enterprise rollout across central and functional teams
- Gather, document, design and build dashboards that are impactful and easily adopted
- Using an agile approach, work with business stakeholders to create business intelligence reports and dashboards
- Capture and design report and dashboard data integration needs
- Extract and transform data from a variety of data sources
- Design and maintain data structures to support high performance reports and dashboards
- Design dashboards that are deployed across multiple platforms including Mobile Tablets, Desktop, Email and other media.
- Maintain alignment with new trends in data visualisation and modern data management practises
- Promote best practices, train and provide assistance to subject matter experts in functional teams
- Work with internal teams to ensure that the processes, outputs and deliverables are on time.
- Participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables.
- Maintain compliance with PMO processes & governance.
- Complete project documentation as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level with 3+ years of Tableau Development Experience
- Specific technical experience relating to Data Warehousing, Information Management, Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Retail sector desirable and or specific experience in HR, Buying & Merchandising, Supply Chain, Retail Sales, Stock & Order Processing
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, with excellent planning capabilities. Possess the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview and clear reconciliations
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills and significant experience working across complex organisational structures
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills essential
Why work with us?
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. As well as an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office has been newly refurbished and has a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level.
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking and apply now.