Do you have vast designing experience and a proven track record of garment design within the retail fashion sector? Can you interpret fashion trends, colour trends, garment commodity knowledge and apply to the high street? Have you got bags of energy, drive, ambition and team spirit? If so we may have your dream job here at Primark as a Designer!
As a Designer at Primark, you’ll work alongside your team to research and design a commercial range of merchandise in order to maximise sales and profitability and to ensure the timely and correct handover dates of products.
Primark is a growing business and you can’t hold back. We’re expanding across our existing & new markets. So, not only will your creative flair be seen in your home country, but potentially worldwide.
What we’re looking for
An experienced designer who is highly motivated and aware of current and upcoming trends, colours, fabrics and shapes.
We also need you to be:
- Super creative and innovative. You’ll need to have an imaginative eye and constant motivation for creating new inspiring looks for our customers.
- A real team player. Liaising with the buying team, suppliers and other departments on a regular basis in terms of fabric, design, shapes, colours and policies etc. is a given.
- Commercially aware. Staying ahead of trends and researching new ideas is vital in the role to have a competitive advantage over other retailers.
- A strong and driven communicator. Your role will require you to regularly present clearly and concisely on trends through photos, drawings and samples to suppliers and the wider team.
- Detail obsessed. Ensuring that critical paths, sales and reports are monitored and all details regarding measurements and phasing in of products are met.
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other amidst a truly warm atmosphere. With flexible working hours, you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and fitness centre.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step apply now.