Primark have a wonderful opportunity within our Learning & Development Team. We are looking for an experienced Digital Learning Experience Manager to help transform our digital learning platforms. You will need to have experience creating and correlating awesome and innovative content as well as having a strong Learning & Development background.
You will be the subject matter expert for the digital learning area, ensuring the learning solution supports ‘best-practice’ business processes, requirements. You will need to lead and facilitate change through stakeholder engagement and buy-in to encourage the effective delivery and adoption.
More about the role:
- Lead Digital Learning Platform design, development, and implementation across Primark in conjunction with People Systems Team
- Partner with the international L&D Team and DLP Design Working Group to gain collective agreement and adoption of governance arrangements
- Liaise with content and design suppliers to ensure prompt responses to queries and resolution of content development issues.
- Communicate and influence stakeholders within the organisation to support the system adoption and evolution.
We are looking for;
- 5+ years’ experience in a learning with a deep understanding of digital learning processes such as instructional design, content development, learning solution architecture and evaluation
- Degree or professional qualification
- Experience as the lead role in the implementation of a digital learning platform with a global organisation, with end-to-end experience of the learning solution project lifecycle.
- Experience in working with international stakeholders and their business needs
- Knowledge of content approaches and practices
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. Our Global Mobility team covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. We give our people more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. You’ll also receive some benefits you wouldn’t expect, such as great training opportunities covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.