Purpose of role: The Stock Reconciliation team are responsible for ensuring an efficient flow of our product from supplier to depot and onward to stores. In this area a number of General Ledger accounts are managed to ensure that stock levels reconcile with payments and that any losses or variances are reported correctly to minimise the risk of the company incurring any losses.
Reports to: Stock Reconciliations Team Lead
Location: Dublin Head OfficeKey Responsibilities:
- Management of our RTV (Return to Vendor) process for any stock where quality issues arise. This will involve liaising with stores and depots to ensure a speedy, efficient turnaround of stock to be returned and reimbursement of any funds paid for faulty products.
- Depot reconciliation: Complete reconciliations for 8 depots and 16 sub-depots across all markets to ensure all stock holdings within the company are recorded accurately. Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to resolve any queries or discrepancies which are identified. This will also involve reviews of all outstanding inter-country and inter-depot transfers and the completion of reconciliations for same.
- Stock-takes: Collation of store stock-takes completed by third party. Processing results of this these stock-takes and reviewing the wok of others to ensure accuracy. Publishing results in a timely manner to relevant parties i.e. store and area managers.
- Weekly review of aged stock levels in depots and communication with depot managers and relevant personnel regarding any queries which arise.
- Monitor and manage Stock Reconciliations inbox to ensure all inbound stock queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- An understanding of systems such as IPMS and Oracle is desirable.
- Previous experience managing stock reconciliations desirable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong engagement skills, with proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn other roles and perform back-up where required.
- Fluency in the English language is essential.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as of part of a team.