Are you passionate about retail, and identifying new, innovative ways of offering our customers outstanding products and value? Do you have five years of post-qualification experience as an Accountant, two of which you’ve spent in a commercial environment? If so, then there might be an opportunity waiting for you as a Business Partner in Primark’s Commercial Finance Team.
You’ll act as an invaluable guide to your partners in the commercial side of the business, investigating the financial impact of new initiatives, efficiency measures and growth strategies, Initial focus of this role includes support on development of energy & utilities strategy. You will help them understand their financial performance by providing insight, while supporting and challenging them in equal measure. You’ll be adept at building relationships with your key stakeholders in Finance and the wider business. You’ll play a key role in shaping future strategies, and as our business continues to expand globally, so do the opportunities to learn, meet new people and grow on a personal level.
What we’re looking for
- Financial acumen. You are the finance expert on all initiatives in your area. Supported by at least one finance analyst, it’ll be your job to present analysis, insight and recommendations for future strategies.
- Commercial awareness. You’ll always keep an eye on the industry at large, looking out for commercial trends and reporting the impacts these have on the business.
- Know our customers. You’ll constantly be looking at new ways of bringing great value and fantastic products to our customers. But in order to do so, you first need to know what makes them tick.
- Self-motivated. We’ll give you the space to have ideas, and the autonomy to do things your way, but you must be confident and proactive in initiating projects and analysis.
- Strong organisational and planning skills. You’ll be juggling many responsibilities to strict deadlines, so the ability to prioritise is key.
- Great communication skills. At Primark, we’re all in it together. And that means communicating to all levels of the business, right from day one.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. but we recognise hard work, by offering flexibility and hyrbid ways of working, how does 2pm finsihs on a Friday sound? Our Finance team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. We give our people more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now