Purpose of role: Contribute to the continued development of techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the function, delivering a quality & timely service.
Reports to: Balance Sheet Reconciliations Manager
- Performing Balance Sheet Reconciliations across all Entities.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Evaluates the current set of in-scope Reconciliations & Controls, recommending ways to optimize & further automate.
- Deliver quality and timely Reconciliations.
- Continuous review & evolvement of outputs, together with effective reconciliations, ensuring appropriateness of controls in line with business requirements
- Assist in coordinating audits, examinations, and deliverable requirements from internal and external reviewers by supporting coordinating activities within the team.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal & external customers and stakeholders through strong business partnering
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Break down information in a systematic and communicable manner
- Escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.