The labour model will drive the labour allocation and scheduling of 70,000 colleagues across all our stores in 13 markets. The Forecasting Lead is responsible for delivering and executing financial and analytical reporting that help drive key business decisions and develop tools that improve labour and business metrics. The role will work closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure that labour forecasts are aligned with business priorities and partner with the WFM Scheduling Lead to ensure schedules are aligned with business demand.
- Work with various planning areas across the business to ensure that Primark’s labour demand is aligned with expected sales, product, initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure labour forecasts are always aligned with Financial budgets and forecasts.
- Develop tools, analysis and KPI’s to ensure there is a detailed understanding of key labour drivers and trends across our stores.
- Deliver scenario analysis and work with stakeholders to understand the impact of new initiatives and planned business changes on labour requirements in the future.
- Produce and publish weekly and periodic reporting as well as ad hoc reporting as required
- Work closely with the Labour Standards team and partners to ensure labour standards and measurement activities are aligned with our labour forecast.
- Work closely with the Work Force Management team to ensure that schedules and actual hours are aligned with our labour forecasts and any deviations and variations are investigated and actions are agreed to mitigate.
- Have strong commercial, analytical and control skills to support operational requirements
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Possess the ability to work alongside Retail and multiple business stakeholders and manage multiple priorities to deliver to strict deadlines.
- Have strong communications skills (written and verbal) – need to communicate at all levels within Retail, the business and external service providers / business partners.
- Show flexibility in working location; travel within Europe may be required; and the role may also require occasional travel further afield
- Ability to work flexible hours to support the business and the Retail Operations team.
Why work with us?
At Primark, we know how hard everyone works to achieve our business goals and our competitive salary rewards this. We'll provide you with a progressive career path, because clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development, supporting with further education or in house solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, age or any other diversity factors. Please inform your recruiter if you would like to request an accommodation within the application and interview process. All information disclosed with be kept confidential