Primark operate five Time and Attendance systems over our 11 countries managing over 70,000 employees. Currently we are expanding across Northern Europe, Iberia, Ireland, Italy, the UK and the US. Which means we’re not only growing in complexity but we are also in need of driven, ambitious people who want space to grow, have the freedom to voice changes and recommendations, whilst working within an international network, with a supportive group of people who are keen to listen.
As Functional Analyst you will be responsible for providing operations support across the various Time and Attendance systems across all Primark countries, carrying out all aspects of Incident & Change Management procedures. Leading small to mid-size projects and working closely with functional analysts across all people systems functional areas. You will also be responsible for leading the deployment of new or improved functionality across all Time and Attendance systems in addition to continuous improvement for existing processes.
You’ll be the escalation point for significant configuration or process issues and you’ll support the service delivery team in issue resolution and solution development.
What we are looking for:
- Stakeholder Management: Stakeholder management is one of the most critical ingredients for successful project deliveries, we’ll expect you to develop, cultivate, maintain and influence key stakeholders.
- Analysis: Expertise in business/functional analysis and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of time and attendance and best practices
- Problem Solving: A project or business change is a solution to a problem, you’ll facilitate a shared understanding of the problem, determine the scope of the project, analyze the business processes and arrive at solutions
- Critical Thinking Skills:You will be responsible for evaluating multiple options, critically considering the needs of the business and asking probing questions of the stakeholder and ultimately advising the business of your suggested solution.
- Confident decision maker. Your work, whether it’s business as usual enhancements, system upgrades or new country implementations, is used by our leaders, so we need you to help us ensure Primark makes sound system decisions.
- A natural planner. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, so strong planning and prioritisation skills are key. We’ll require you to be highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Attention to detail. Ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Strong and effective presentation skills. Including the ability to present complex information in an intelligible manner to all areas of the business.
Why work with us?
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have the opportunity to influence high level decisions within Primark. With a substantial impact on the health of the business as a whole, the team is eagerly awaiting your insights. You’ll also receive some benefits you wouldn’t expect, like training opportunities in everything from mindfulness to public speaking. Plus, you’ll be a part of a warm, welcoming work environment, with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club, and plenty of thinking space.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now