Job Title: Image Librarian
Reports To: Photo Studio Manager
Team: Production Team
Job-Type: Full-time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
- This role will oversee the taxonomy, metadata, naming and archiving of digital assets
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Digital Asset Management system
- Catalogue assets within DAM in an accurate, consistent and timely manner. Ensuring all product naming uses SEO copy
- Organize and create efficient metadata models/schemas, taxonomy models, and search schemas
- Act as the point of contact for all users for troubleshooting, digital asset management best-practices, and system improvements and support
- Identifies and develops trusted internal and external networks and partnerships to achieve strategic objectives
- Collaborate with and serve a variety of DAM users
- Focus the function on commerciality of decisions and actions and considering the impact of decisions on the business and people in their area
- Sets long-term priorities and goals, aligned to Primark’s objectives makes alternative plans and considers multiple options and outcomes Reviews and improves planning in own function
- Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including raw assets, selects and ingestion within the DAM, ensuring accuracy of image expiration dates and usage rights
- Generates ideas for the function to improve and push boundaries and seeks ideas from others
- This role is inclusive of all imagery, every product shot in studio, every creative shot in studio and every image on every campaign
- Oversees quality enhancing initiatives and fosters a culture of pride and ownership across Primark.
- Oversees the delivery of targets and pushes forward to deliver better results.
- Considers macro data and developments and spots core issues before making decisions.
- Generates enthusiasm and commitment across Primark to shared outcomes & facilitates learning, ideas and information sharing across teams.
- Identifies and develops trusted internal and external networks and partnerships to achieve strategic objectives.
- Focuses function on commerciality of decisions and actions, considers the impact of decisions on the business and people in their area.
- Builds trust and credibility across Primark Influences with passion and energy, exciting people in their vision.
- Demonstrated experience working within a DAM, managing metadata and all digital assets
- Understanding of photography, creative, and production processes common in agencies and digital media organizations
- Knowledge of relevant media and broadcast metadata and file formats
- Excellent and diplomatic communication skills
- A solution-oriented mindset