At Primark, our work spans over 11 countries, and we’re still growing. This all adds up to a fast paced, ever developing environment that you simply don’t get elsewhere. Primark’s Infrastructure team is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Portfolio Manager to join our Global HQ in Dublin, who will mobilise and lead Infrastructure portfolio delivery, as well as oversee a series of in-flight projects. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will interface across multiple departments at all levels of Primark’s global business.
You will be an integral part of our IT Operations team and, working with the Infrastructure Manager and a team of project managers, you will have primary responsibility for delivery of Infrastructure portfolio. You will establish relationships with third party providers and various Primark ICT Teams; working alongside them to ensure that Primark’s Infrastructure roadmap and associated projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Your top tasks:
- Define Infrastructure portfolio roles & responsibilities
- Define and track high-level and low-level project plans
- Define and manage Infrastructure portfolio governance
- Capture and drive closure of portfolio risks / issues / actions / decisions.
- Driving all status reporting across all key programmes, and communicating status all relevant stakeholders
- Lead business engagement and management of communications with all stakeholders.
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programmes/projects are identified or issues arise.
- Application and adherence to PMO processes, standards and policies (planning & reporting, dependency management, governance, risk & issue management, change control, and document management).
- Working closely with Senior Management and programme/project leads on standard practices for financial management and benefits realisation for all programmes/projects across the business
- Communicating and building rapport with team members, executives and business partners
- Preparing and delivering presentations on Infrastructure portfolio delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5yrs+ experience in leading integration and transformation programmes
- Professional Programme / Project Management accreditation (e.g. MSP, PRINCE, PMP)
- Experience applying project methodologies, including agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in various tools for management, project planning, and time tracking, e.g., MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure, software development lifecycle and business process mapping.
- Experience managing multiple projects and project teams
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Strong leadership, collaboration and motivational skills
- Strong internal and external influencing skills
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. As well as an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office has been newly refurbished and has a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level.
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking and apply now.