Are you a strategic thinker with the ability to develop an audit team in an ever changing control environment? Do you have exceptional team management and leadership skills, with an accounting qualification and 5 years PQE within industry? If so, you should take the next exciting step to join our team as an Internal Audit Manager.
Based in Dublin, you’ll be responsible for providing independent assurance to management that all key risks are managed effectively through the evaluation of the quality of management processes, systems of internal control and corporate governance. As our retail business continues to expand worldwide, so do the opportunities to learn, meet and interact with all management levels across the business in this high profile role.
What we’re looking for
- Exceptional management skills: Not only will you lead and manage agile audits from beginning to end, including execution/review of test work, exit meetings and final reports but also develop, guide and motivate the internal audit team, new recruits and their training.
- Accuracy: You’ll be preparing high quality written reports on relevant governance, risk management and control issues and communicate these to management, agreeing action plans, tracking and escalating such issues for resolution within agreed timelines.
- Strong organisational and planning skills: Plan and monitor audit work schedules, using ABF audit software as required (ARC)and develop and agree the audit plan annually.
- First-rate problem solving skills: You will needa curious, positive mind with the capacity to present complex data in an easily understood format.
- Confident communication: It goes without saying. You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, building bridges across multiple teams.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. We give our people more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have a huge programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.