Our Internal Communications Business Patrtners help bring the Primark strategy to life, operating as a trusted adviser and business partner to our internal stakeholders. An enabler and an expert resource to build and consistently deliver employee engagement and strategic communications to Primark employees across our 14 markets.
Employee Communication & Engagement
- Generate and lead creative campaigns that engage, inspire and motivate employees.
- Support and implement employee communications for your area of responsibility including communications plans and engagement initiatives.
- Be a key advisor to the business on the appropriate use of internal communications channels including our employee intranet, video, email, digital, print and internal social media channels.
- Drive improvements based on key employee communications trends and best practice, continuing to bring the outside in, and encourage new and innovative thinking across the function.
- Actively drive change and participate in crisis communications activities.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build and protect Primark’s brand and reputation internally in all markets.
- Develop and execute communications strategies for your specific areas of responsibility.
- Work with the Internal Communications team to develop the aligned employee narrative and messaging, providing ongoing feedback on employee sentiment in your areas of responsibility to support decision-making.
- Provide strategic counsel to business leadership in how to best engage with employees, coaching and advising on the appropriate internal communications approach, channels and content.
- Develop strong working relationships across Corporate Affairs and other departments and teams to adapt to business needs and create fit-for-purpose innovative employee communications plans and initiatives.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experienced Internal Communication Business Partner with at least 6 years’ experience of developing and delivering large scale, multi-channel employee communication strategies.
- Exceptional communicator with a passion for international retail.
- Pro-active, self-starter experienced in driving innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Customer centric, can do attitude and a track record of hands on delivery and execution.
- Solution-oriented and experienced finding innovative ways to engage and motivate employees.
- Demonstrated organisational and analytical skills with the capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writer and editor, with an ability to translate complex business materials into compelling content for a range of internal communications channels.
- Extensive knowledge of internal communications trends and best practice.
- Experience working with agencies and other 3rd party suppliers.