Purpose of role
To support the Primark Internal Communications teams by maintaining, developing and championing our internal digital channels for the benefit of our global internal audience.
Are you a collaborative, solutions-oriented and hardworking Digital Channels Coordinator? Do you have a passion for digital and at least 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced organisation? If so, we may have the perfect role for you in our Dublin Office.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications team to support digital communications activation and distribution of digital communications materials across the business to agreed timelines
- Channel management for email and other internal channels including Primark’s intranet, Yammer and digital screens
- Provide editorial/copywriting support for internal communications including emails, internal campaigns and intranet articles
- Maintain and create pages on Primark’s intranet through the CMS and work collaboratively with a network of internal stakeholders and content owners to ensure a good pipeline of content for our channels
- Provide support on internal collateral development and approval, as required
- Provide Internal Communications support for events as required (AV and content)
- Working with the Internal Communications Manager, regularly report on the performance and effectiveness of our internal channels and content, to ensure we are making decisions and improvements driven by colleague insight and feedback
- Support the implementation of any internal communications surveys and measurement as necessary
- Working with the ICT department to maintain email distribution lists for the business, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Organisational support with internal meetings on digital development and channel performance
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Marketing/Communications/PR/Marketing/Business
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Fluent English.
- Copywriting and editorial experience with the ability to flex style for appropriateness and platform
- Interest in data and reporting with experience using analytics tools
- Keen interest in emerging digital trends and communications innovations.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- A flexible approach to work and capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge of intranets, SharePoint, Office365, Yammer and email distribution platforms
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Video experience - After Effects and video editing
- Retail experience a bonus