The Pensions Manager with have responsibility for managing the international pension agenda for
- Provide strategic guidance for the ongoing design and administration of Primark’s pension plans. To include working to develop our future pension operating model.
- Ensure that our international pension schemes operate effectively and efficiently by identifying and implementing improvements to internal processes and procedures.
- Leading key projects which includes implementation of auto-enrolment within the Irish market.
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders (Primark P&C, Primark Payroll, ABF pensions and our pension scheme administrators internationally).
- Work to raise awareness and promote the benefits of our pension schemes with all colleagues.
- Support internal P&C Business Partners through effective communication & education on complex pension matters.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and drive a culture of compliance. Ensure all regulatory controls are adhered to whilst minimising any associated risks to the business.
- Provide technical expert advice as necessary.
- Manage our Group Risk Schemes (Death in Service/ Income Continuance).
- Manage operational activities and annual and ad-hoc projects for all schemes (renewals, communications roadmap, etc).
- 10 + years experience in a similar role ideally with exposure to EMEA and US pensions landscape.
- Third level qualification and additional professional qualifications.
- Must have strong knowledge of defined contribution and defined benefit schemes.
- Relationship builder with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Self-starter with strong project management capability.
- Organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to influence.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
- Working with Others; Influences with passion and energy, exciting people in their vision
- Decision Making; Makes informed decisions with pace and confidence, in difficult and pressured situations
- Self-Direction and Agility; Promotes a culture of optimism, enthusiasm and mutual support
- Customer Experience; Understands, always considers and delivers for their customer. Demonstrates a high level of trust, collaboration, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Innovation; Implements a plan for managing and responding to innovative ideas and business opportunities
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.