As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions within our Dublin Head Office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their HR experience within a fast paced support environment.
- You will be responsible for building, strengthening and maintaining strong relationships by helping and advising in all aspects of People & Culture related queries.
- You will be the first point of contact for day to day People & Culture queries in the Business Partner’s absence.
- Assist the Business Partner with queries relating to employee relations including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Provide timely and effective support and advice to internal customers
People – Building relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Work collaboratively with the People & Culture Team
- Develop own capability by using all available resources to learn and achieve targets
Recruitment and Employee On-boarding
- Carry out full on-boarding of new employees including coordination of induction programmes.
- Issue new joiners with contracts and offer letters
Reports / Compliance
- Collate and Maintain department reports - headcount, induction, training, annual leave, performance management and sickness reports.
- Assist with updating weekly and period departmental reports
- Produce accurate reports for senior executives and directors
- Support the People & Culture Business Partner and their responsibilities in the development and improvement of People & Culture policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating Personnel records and the company HR Information System - Workday
- Miscellaneous administration to support the People & Culture department as require
Learning and Development Administration
- Work closely with external trainers to facilitate training courses.
- Action invites to all employees attending internal courses
- Maintain up to date records on the company's HR information system of all learning and development activities
- Record all Performance Development Reviews (PDR) and Probationary Reviews
- Experience using HR Systems such as Workday is a distinct advantage
- Must have at least 1 years experience in a fast paced HR Admin role
- Experience and competence with business software such as Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to operate within a highly pressurized and fast paced environment and work on your own initiative
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a pro-active approach
- Excellent planning, organising and co-ordinating skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, high level of energy and a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- HR qualification desirable
- Working with Others; Influences with passion and energy, exciting people in their vision
- Decision Making; Makes informed decisions with pace and confidence, in difficult and pressured situations
- Self-Direction and Agility; Promotes a culture of optimism, enthusiasm and mutual support
- Customer Experience; Understands, always considers and delivers for their customer. Demonstrates a high level of trust, collaboration, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Innovation; Implements a plan for managing and responding to innovative ideas and business opportunities