Dublin / Reading
As a Customer Experience Project Delivery Lead, you will play a key role in managing the project[s] associated with enhancing the way we support the Primark Customer across the various business functions and systems. This role will continue to drive Customer experience from outward facing and internal processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to agree deliverables, feasibility, and project timelines ensuring all key stakeholders are identified and engaged.
- Monitor and report progress against agreed project budgets.
- Work with Third Part partners and functional teams to ensure a coordinated approach to project implementation to maximise synergies and cost efficiencies.
- Actively manage the project against key milestones and specifications and manage any change to project scope.
- Identify, understand and monitor internal dependencies to other projects.
- Manage the risks and issues ensuring they are communicated and mitigated so that the business is kept fully informed of progress, and impact on external customers is minimised.
- Responsible for identifying and flagging any risks to the critical path and/or budget.
- Builds agendas for the weekly project and working meetings, ensuring that every aspect of the project is progressing in line with required timescales; identifies any risk to the plan and works to develop a mitigation strategy.
- Working with Programme Managers, Project Managers and Work-Stream leads to monitor and track costs and develop appropriate project plans.
- Ensure effective communication on projects to all levels in the business; such that there is the ability to enable timely and accurate decision making across the business.
- Ensure that controls and measures are in place to assure quality of deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed per defined processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for matters relating to the project.
- Work closely with the various business areas to shape, define and build execution plans to meet the strategic requirements of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Operating at a Senior Project Management level with a minimum 3 years’ experience at this level.
- A proven track record of Project Management experience gained through a number of complex and varied environments.
- Professional Project Management qualification.
- Experience of managing multiple delivery disciplines i.e. planning, requirements definition, business process development, and large scale project delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present complex information to various stakeholders across the business.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve business and operational issues.
- The ability to influence, build and maintain trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail.
- Experience of planning, forecasting, and overseeing cost.
- Passionate about Retail and the end to end Customer journey.
- Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver best in class solutions in the face of changing business requirements and unforeseen circumstances.
- Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, whilst ensuring high standards
- Highly organised, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust