Purpose of role: To ensure the successful management and deployment of People Technologies to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
Reports to: Programme Manager – New & Existing Markets
- Embed appropriate project, planning and management methodologies and standards to deliver business goals; delivering project management governance, risk management and progress report to business leaders and project steering committees
- Responsible for the planning, design, delivery and implementation of People Systems projects, deploying multiple technologies into a country (or countries) simultaneously maintaining detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all project deliverables/milestones.
- Work with business stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers across multiple functions (P&C, Finance, Payroll, Legal, IT),to gather full and detailed business requirements necessary for the compliant deployment of our People Technologies to each country.
- Work with these business stakeholders 3rd party suppliers to plan, resource, execute and test all new system implementations.
- Work with People Systems Application Managers, Analysts and application vendors (or support partners) to translate business requirements into design specification documents, development and testing schedules and implementation and hypercare plans.
- Work with internal teams and 3rd party partners to ensure that the deliverables are on time and of agreed quality.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to the team, stakeholders and executives, organisation of project resources, developing and agreeing the communications plan.
- Manage project risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- Manage the development of the People Systems Operations Service introduction documentation that provides for the efficient, knowledgeable and signed off transitionfrom Project to operational BAU and post implementation support.
- Establish regular Project meetings for new implementations.
- Engage and manage key business stakeholders in P&C, Payroll, Legal and IT.
- Educated to degree level with 5+ years of Project Management experience
- People Technology (HRIT) system implementation experience is highly desirable, especially so if done internationally.
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements across all People (HR) business processes to facilitate the development of detailed application requirements.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic and agile environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion and resilience.
- Very strong customer orientation
- Possess excellent planning and organisation skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills essential
- Excellent communication skills, with significant experience working across complex organisational structures
- Ability to explain technical topics/solutions in simple language
- Demonstrated vendor and budget management experience
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors.
- Have strong financial and analytical acumen as well as excellent Project Management and communication skills.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
|Communication & Influence|
|Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills|