Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank. We offer a diverse range of products, stocking everything from baby and kids, to women’s, men’s, home ware, accessories, beauty products and confectionery.
About the team
Our Talent Acquisition team enables Primark’s growth by helping to ensure our people are proud to work for us by championing and developing our culture and DNA. We work hard, we have fun and we’re all in it together. You can be great here, developing your career – and helping others to develop theirs – in business segments, international regions and functional roles.
Delivering exceptional candidate and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
Purpose of role
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support an increase in recruitment activity in our Central Functions.
You will provide administrative assistance to our recruiting team, helping to craft job descriptions and job adverts, filter applications and help maintain an engaging candidate experience. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
- Help craft and update job descriptions and maintain our job adverts across multiple channels
- Under the guidance of the recruiter, assess and select the best candidates for progression from the applications. Ensure contact for all applications and appropriate action is taken for rejected candidates.
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed. Send out interview confirmations and all appropriate documentation to all required attendees.
- Following up with candidates to ensure they have all the appropriate information and that they are fully prepared for the interview.
- Ensuring the coordination of all attendee and room calendars, including the use of Video Conferencing equipment where appropriate.
- Help develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Help facilitate candidate experience surveys and analyse feedback
- Provide a strong “can do” attitude with genuine commitment to the function being serviced
Skills & Experience
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Basic knowledge of employee legislation
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage high work volume and be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn systems, processes and procedures quickly
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matter whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills,
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism
- Be a proactive self-starter who is goal orientated, with the ability to work without close supervision