The Reward Analyst role will support Primark’s Reward team with exciting reward projects, through collating, analysing, and sharing data and information to support BAU and key strategic projects.
What the role involves:
- Support Primark’s global Reward team with the development of a compensation framework that aligns with the business objectives and maintains a competitive and equitable compensation and benefits structure that will attract, engage, recognise and reward high performing employees
- Analyse and report on various components related to total reward issues, including advice and support to the business
- Working with the Reward team, perform full compensation cycle for all positions; compensation planning and other compensation related activities.
- Ownership of salary survey submissions and supplier relationships
- Support the development and implementation of global policies and processes in areas like incentive program design, benchmarking, job evaluation and benefits
- Proactively work with colleagues in the reward team to monitor market trends and the financial aspects of the compensation, benefit, and reward programs to ensure they are cost effective, internally equitable and externally competitive
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a compensation analysis role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mind-set are essential
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written)
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment.