We have a new opportunity within our Global Reward team. We have an opportunity for a The Reward Partner to join our growing Reward team. This team supports our 15 countries, 400 plus stores and 70,000 employees. As our Reward Partner you will have the autonomy to plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive global total rewards strategy and programs for Primark. You will be considered the Reward expert with opportunities to research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends and apply them to Primark Rewards programmes and technologies.
- Build, design and implement an innovative global reward strategy to consider both local and global business needs
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current compensation programmes across multiple markets, identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations for modifications to align to People & Culture strategy and business goals
- Evaluate the compensation and benefits landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Ownership of allocated reward projects, appropriately engaging key stakeholders when necessary.
- Partner with P&C Business Partners and leadership on appropriate reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes affecting compensation and benefits plans and ensures company benefit plans and practices follow external regulatory requirements.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about reward programmes.
- 7+ or more years’ experience working in a fast-paced Reward role
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and decision-making skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mind-set are essential
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skill
- Ability to balance strategic priorities with hands on operational tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Why work with us?
At Primark, we know how hard everyone works to help achieve our business goals. Having a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension and health care scheme is our way of acknowledging this. We'll also provide you with a progressive career path because clear advancement is what we’re all about. We also offer flexible working hours, fancy logging off at 2pm on Fridays to start your weekend early? We ensure you have the flexibility to manage your day, your way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Primark. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Primark is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us in Primark. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.