Purpose of role:
Support and develop the Primark Security Operations function to ensure that all policies and procedures are correct, projects are supported and rolled out, and day to day admin is managed efficiently.
- Become a champion of the Security policies and procedures ensuring best practice is being adhered too across all markets and locations
- Carry out a gap analysis of current documented Security policies and procedures to identify and prioritise policies that need to be reviewed/created
- Work closely with the Sales Directors and regionally based retail operations functions to ensure they are adequately supported from a Security perspective
- Lead and engage in projects related to the Security Operations function, including involvement in Smart Spend, Remote Monitoring, Body Camera project etc.
- Own the periodic catch up / follow up process with Security suppliers
- Be a point of contact for any Security queries from Primark’s retail stores
- Analysis of Security KPI Data
- Management of extra security resource requests
- Assist with budget preparation, PO creation and invoice reconciliation
- Manage various administration tasks as required.
- Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
- Have previous experience in an administration role, ideally in a fast paced organisation
- Ideally retail experience within Primark Stores
- Business related qualification - desirable but not essential
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team, and work within agreed timescales
- Highly organised, detail-orientated, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines, ensuring wider team are fully informed.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks in full ensuring the wider team are fully informed
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business
- Ability to use own initiative is essential
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Professional and calm under pressure
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism