Purpose of role:
The role involves the monitoring, coordination, analysis and reporting of Supplier Capacity.
Reports to: Supplier Planning & Analytics Manager
- The role involves liaising with the regional Sourcing offices and the Supply Base, in the collation and management of available Supplier capacity data and information.
- The role involves analysis and reporting of Supplier capacity information to ensure that available supplier capacity is in place to ensure product volumes flow as per Purchase Order and as per product critical path.
- The role involved active engagement with the regional Sourcing offices and the Planning Manager and the Head of Supplier Issue Management & Strategy in pro-actively highlighting and managing any shortfalls or capacity issues.
- The role involves supporting the Key Line Planner in ensuring supplier capacity information in place to support and deliver Key Line process.
- The role involves supporting the Head of Supplier Management in briefing the Sourcing Team to deliver new product, supplier or country sourcing capacity as required from available data and through the B&M quarterly partnership meetings.
- The role involves highlighting and Ethical and/or product quality issues that may arise due to Supplier capacity constraints.
- The role involves supporting the Head of Supplier Management in highlighting any actions that need to happen and following through on any communication as required.
- The role involves inputting and reporting on supplier capacity information to Analytics and Planning Manager as is required to support reporting of Supplier KPIs.
- The role involves the collation of data to support the Head of Supplier Management and Strategy in meeting suppliers as required.
- The successful candidate needs strong analytical and planning skills.
- The successful candidate needs an understanding of the commercial, volume, multi-product category Primark business.
- The successful candidate needs the ability to produce and analyse multiple reports at speed.
- The successful candidate needs to digest and manage a large volume of information.
- The successful candidate needs strong communication skills to support and liaise with Sourcing, Ethical, Technical Teams and supply base as required.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, there’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other in a truly warm atmosphere. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
With the freedom to bring your ideas to life, you’ll feel at home in our fast-growing and fast-paced company.
So, if you want to take the next step in your career, apply now.