Job Title: Studio Assistant
Reports To: Assistant Photo Studio Manager
Team: Production Team
Job-Type: Full-time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
This role will support the photo studio with all day to day requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining high standards throughout the studio.
- Support studio team members with essential day to day requirements including but not limited to:
- Equipment set up and maintenance.
- Prop sourcing.
- Set maintenance and build.
- Stock management of consumables.
- Samples movement and preparation.
- Ensuring all studio guests and visitors and welcomed and catered for.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous studio experience required.
- Relevant photographic, design or similar qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of a range of photographic equipment, techniques and software is desirable.
- Creative eye with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Passionate about creating world class fashion and lifestyle photography.