This role is an integral part of a growing TA team supporting our Central Functions business units across multiple countries. Our TA Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for the identification, direct sourcing, search, talent mapping, talent pipelining and discovery of talent for Primark. Our TA Sourcing Specialist will work with the business, hiring managers and TA teams to develop unique and creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent globally and influence and promote relocation where required.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to design, develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies to meet the hiring needs of the business
- Drive our direct sourcing techniques with a diversity first lens
- Ensure we engage qualified, unique available and diverse (QUAD) talent through the use of Boolean, Deep Web Mining, LinkedIn, Social Media and alternative sourcing channels techniques
- Conduct outbound reach-outs to prospective candidates via email and/or LinkedIn Inmail
- Screen CV’s/profiles and interview candidates to determine relevant experience
- Build and maintain diverse talent pools that can meet our future hiring needs
- Create and implement defined sourcing metrics and report on these
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with TA Advisors, Business Partners, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Immerse yourself in the amazing Primark culture to promote and be a brand ambassador for Primark
- Understanding of relocation requirements
- Promote employee referral programme
- Ensuring an amazing candidate journey
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven sourcing experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Experience market mapping and engaging senior level candidates
- General knowledge of major applicant tracking systems
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to carry out in depth searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Excellent interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners
- Flexibility to contribute across various parts of the recruiting process and programs
- Experience hiring into any of the following areas; supply chain, ethical trade, sustainability, technology, finance and product quality.
Why work with us?
At Primark, we know how hard everyone works to help achieve our business goals. Having a competitive salary and annual bonus and health care scheme is our way of acknowledging this. We'll also provide you with a progressive career path because clear advancement is what we’re all about.. We also offer flexible working hours, fancy logging off at 2pm on Fridays to start your weekend early? We ensure you have the flexibility to manage your day, your way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Primark. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Primark is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.