Purpose of role: To support and enable growth & development of the Treasury function
Location: Hybrid working model/Group Head Office, 22-24 Parnell St., Dublin 1
Contract: Full time
- Management of the Primark bank mandates and online banking portals.
- Administration of banking documentation as required for Primark's banking relationships.
- Ownership of new bank account set ups as Primark expands into New Markets.
- Management of intercompany call and loan facility documentation.
- Assist the Bank Reconciliation team with external banking queries and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Work closely with Primark’s banking partners to resolve payment issues and develop new processes as required.
- Execute period end tasks as required to ensure Treasury meet all ABF reporting requirements.
- Analysis of buyer order commitments and existing derivative portfolio to calculate FX purchase requirements for all Primark entities.
- Manage the FX confirmation and settlement processes.
- Support EMIR reporting as required.
- Maintain the buyer system FX rates and update in accordance with market changes.
- Issuing of weekly FX rates to stores.
- Support the GNFR and GFR teams in the maintenance of Direct Debits
- Purchase order set up and management for Treasury related charges.
- Daily cash reconciliation and positioning to ensure appropriate balances are held in each jurisdiction.
- Work closely with the Payments team to manage Treasury transactions and funding requirements.
- Management of internal intercompany FX exposures on a period basis.
- Working closely with the Tax and wider Finance team on all areas that could have Treasury implications.
- Working closely with Internal Audit to ensure Treasury processes are consistently in line with the Group Financial Control Framework (FCF).
- Maintain and develop the excellent relationships Primark has created with our banking partners.
- Identify opportunities for improved processes and controls.
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting for Treasury throughout the year.
- Play an active role in further system development, testing and implementation within Treasury.
- Continuous implementation and testing of Primark's payment systems and infrastructure.
- Accounting (ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)/Treasury (ACT) qualified/part-qualified preferred but not essential.
- Desired 3-5 years Treasury, Finance or Banking experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Previous banking portal system experience an advantage.
- Ambitious self-starter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail with excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of handling multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and manage key internal and external stakeholders and relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work with different systems and applications.
- Experience working in a fast-moving business dealing with a high volume of international transactions.
- English is essential and other European languages would be an advantage.
Computer Skills and Software Used
- Openlink (Findur)
- Banking portals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint