Purpose of role:
To support the Windows and in-store Elevations Manager in the delivery of windows and in-store elevation comms - in line with Marketing Campaigns, to the agreed critical path across all markets.
Dublin Office with flexibility to occasionally travel to support the needs of the business.
Window and In-store Elevations Manager
- Support all Visual communications going out to retail, ensuring the customer mind set is always at the forefront of everything.
- Develop elevated in-store schemes and VM overlays (2D & 3D) to bring key window campaigns and product launches to life instore.
- Work in collaboration with Heads of VM, Creative, Marketing and Store Design to evolve the company’s window strategy – closed, open and high-level windows etc, and how we most effectively use our windows.
- Identifying opportunities for pop-ups, additional windows and creative elevation across the globe.
- Build relationships with buying teams, across all categories.
- Work in close collaboration with the WEB, Marketing, Creative, Social Media and Photography teams to ensure the product and campaign message is consistent across all functions.
- Being aware of current creative and retail trends and always be aware what the competition is doing.
- Develop strong working relationships with Product Business Partners and Marketing planning teams, these relationships will be integral in the delivery and success of all Window communications.
- Supporting European and U.S VM Managers with the delivery of comprehensive guidelines, relevant to their market.
- Actively drive forward a process with store teams to establish ways of moving communications forward to benefit the business by gaining comprehensive feedback.
- Maintain existing and develop new communications with the Buying teams to support the needs of the business.
- Work in collaboration with Visual Merchandising team to ensure synergy and consistency across all communications.
- Support the Window Communications Manager in delivering new initiatives/ trials across the business.
- Compile and develop internal intranet communication to engage Retail and Visual Merchandising teams. Ensure the Visual Merchandising site is correctly populated and managed.
- Optimise morale through effective communication and promote a positive work environment.
- Working in unison with the Windows Manager, Buying teams, Creative and VM teams.
- Develop own capability by using all available resources to learn and achieve targets.
- Take responsibility for achievement of business and personal goals.
- Adhere to company policies and administration procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop- must be computer literate and be able to schedule and organise workload.
- Marketing / Fashion/ Creative/ VM/ Retail experience.
- Relevant Business / Degree qualification.
- Passion for Fashion/ confident level of trend knowledge.