Lewys has a trusted, responsible cash office job at weekends and does overtime on the shop floor on weekdays. It puts some decent money in his pocket.Read more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Variety of shifts to suit you
Training to develop your skills
Fast-paced, fun culture
Reasons to join
14 hours over Saturday and Sunday is ideal for full-time student Ethan. But lectures or deadlines permitting, he can top up his pay during the week.Read more
It’s 8am. Sam sorts out the till floats and looks at the previous day’s takings. If everything doesn’t tally, he loves to dig deep to find out why.Read more
Learn more about Primark
Retail Support - Admin (m/f) - Job description
Contract conditions: 25 hours/week, 8:00-13:00 or 13:00-18:00, Monday to Friday (Retail Assistant or Supervisor category for internal applicants)
Purpose of role: Support the Area Manager and Portuguese management team to guarantee the administrative and operational reports and tasks are handled on a timely manner.
Reports to: Area Manager
Based in: Store. Lisbon – Colombo.
ENGAGING. CURRENT. HONEST. AMBICIOUS. INCLUSIVE.
We’re Primark – one of the biggest names in fashion retail with 10 stores in Portugal, 375 globally and growing. We’re all about fun, fashion, and a fabulous career. We’re fast-paced and we have amazing fashion at amazing prices, all of the time. We set the trends and we need great people to help us continue to grow our business.
We look for an organized person who is willing to help the Area Manager from a supportive administrative position. This role is key for the Retail Portugal Region, as takes over part of the administrative burden.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the Retail sector, able to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to support the Operations team.
This position will help you develop your planning and organizing skills, apart from bringing you the opportunity to liaise with Portugal Retail team.
- Portugal Regional Office postage management
- Collect files from stores with operational information
- Correct administering and file of some Portuguese suppliers
- Compile store rotas to be sent to Regional Office
- Support travel requisitions request from Portuguese team
- Collaborate in corporate presentations (PowerPoint)
- Daily and Weekly (Commercial, Operational, Visual Merchandising) reports update
- Competition report support
- Guarantee all Commercial/Operational reports and communications from Central Office Dublin or Iberia Regional Office (Madrid) are adapted to local language
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Analytical thinking approach
- Attention to detail
- Deep sense of confidentiality
- Previous experience in administrative roles or related studies
- Fluent written and understanding of English language
- Desirable medium level of Spanish language
- Good Microsoft Office package level (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Part-time contract: 25 hours per week, 5 on a daily basis.
- From Monday to Friday
- Shifts: 8:00am to 13:00pm or 13:00pm to 18:00pm
Primark is growing at a phenomenal pace, join us now and become part of the Primark team with opportunities to develop your career in Europe and the US.
Do it! – Apply now…
Primark is an equal opportunities employer
Internal application closing date: 13/12/2019