Fixed Term Contract until March 2020
Purpose of role:
To provide admin support for Purchase Order creation to Buying teams. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced busy fashion head office.
• Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion.
• Communicating with the B&M Support team/Buying teams to clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
• Follow-up on outstanding orders when necessary.
• Maintaining a superior level of accuracy, consistency, & work quality involving order management.
• Efficient management of weekly workload and priorities.
• Provide a weekly review of completed and outstanding workload to reporting manager.
• 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment
• IT literate and proficient in MS office
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• The ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Flexible approach to work in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Accurate with good attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Detail-oriented work ethic.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other amidst a truly warm atmosphere. With flexible working hours, you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step apply now.