Reports to: CRM Campaign officer
Full time, permanent
Are you excited about driving loyalty for one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers? We’re looking for a CRM Campaign Assistant with previous experience of any ESP and of working in a fast-paced multi campaign CRM environment. (Salesforce will be an advantage – but training and upskilling will be part of your development). You will ideally have some experience of working in a fast turnaround/multi campaign CRM environment. The role will be key to put our best foot forward to deliver our new CRM programme. You will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark business as part of the Primark CRM Team; you will be joining a fast paced, commercial environment, with the opportunity to work with key stakeholders within the Primark business.
The CRM Campaign Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up and deploy CRM campaigns, and monitor/resolve any QA issues.
- Utilise templates within our platform, work with our creative agency and in house content to deliver best in class email designs that represent our brand
- Work on establishing and improving all KPIs: deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Deliver campaign reporting statistics and present results to CRM Manager and wider CRM team.
- Thrive in fast paced environment; able to deliver solutions in face of unforeseen obstacles and challenging business requirements.
- Have a keen interest in CRM and the technologies that enable it.
- Detail-orientated/attention to detail; able to take responsibility for quality CRM campaign output
- A self-starter – keen to learn and absorb the Primark brand, and what CRM can deliver
- Experience of working in a fast turnaround/multi campaign CRM environment
- Experience with any ESP platform (we will be using Salesforce and training will be provided as part of this role)
- Photoshop and design experience will be great benefit in this role
- Comfortable with HTML coding would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Preferred: Copywriting – some slight repurposing for email
- Preferred: Fashion / lifestyle experience