Reports to: Content Solutions Manager
Full time, permanent
Are you passionate about digital retail? Do you have a keen eye for inspirational and trend-led content that is created across social media platforms? In this role, you will be responsible for owning and developing the User Generated Content execution on the Primark website, ensuring our customers can be inspired by the way our current customers are wearing and styling the items.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand the business requirements, resolve problems, and make proposals to deliver.
- Develop and own QR code solutions for the business, linking our offline experience with online customer content.
- Own relationship with our UGC agency, ensuring we’re up to speed on best practice, new technologies, and future roadmaps, as well as tackling any day-to-day issues.
- Identify and explore opportunities to develop our current execution by pushing new features and technologies to the website to drive improvements to our digital KPIs.
- Track and report on the commercial performance of our User Generated Content to the business.
- Audit and approve all User Generated Content before it appears on our Primark platforms.
- Ensure all UGC is prominently featured and well-executed on our product and editorial pages across Primark.com
- Identify and explore opportunities to drive region specific content across our international platforms.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing, PR and Social Media teams to identify and execute opportunities to partner with key names and individuals within our product categories.
- Support the Content Solutions Manager to deliver front-end and systemic developments to support with business strategic and commercial objectives.
- Work closely with Marketing to plan and support key moments in the retail calendar with high-quality, launch-ready User Generated Content.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and operational excellence to manage their workload.
- Keen to drive inspirational, trend-led journeys withing digital retail.
- Passionate about digital retail and delivering market-leading experiences for a customer.
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial culture, excited by new challenges and brings a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Able to problem solve and strategize with a view to commercial benefit.
- Able to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Previous, demonstrable experience managing content on a retail platform.
- Experience managing and delivering work with an external agency.
- Some level of social media experience is desirable.
- Experience of implementing and improving a website experience to drive positive trends in digital KPIs.