Ethical Trade & Environmental Sustainability (ET/ES) Operations: We aim to deliver amazing fashion at amazing prices to Primark customers, whilst maintaining the highest levels of rigour, protecting the people who make our products, ensuring social, environmental and structural compliance. We operate as ‘one team’ with the rest of the business.
Purpose of role: Executes the tasks required to achieve objectives of the Primark ETES Reporting & Stakeholder Engagement Team, including delivering internal & external stakeholder engagement, strategy and delivery of Primark Cares Website in line with strategy launch.
Reports to: Group Head of CR Reporting & Stakeholder Engagement
Digital Communication: Primark Cares website and Education Website
• Work with CR Hub and across wider Primark business to deliver comms launch of Primark Cares strategy and new website layout. Including:
o Analysing stakeholder expectations to identify gaps and opportunities for disclosure and drive transparency.
o Coordinating the collation of information to update website content, liaising closely with the ETES team & Corp Comms.
o Managing effective translation of content by chosen agency in line with ETES narrative.
• Monitor overall strategy for maximum engagement with stakeholders, particularly NGOs, governments and investors (through PC content), teachers and students (through Education site).
• Support External Affairs team and relevant agencies in refinement of materials on Education website.
• Ensure successful execution of bi‐annual Global Sourcing Map updates, including monitoring deadlines for data collection, uploading and testing.
• Support the ABF External Affairs team as required to develop content across all mediums in relation to the ETES programme.
• Conduct regular gap analysis of website & comms content and work with appropriate teams to develop content, stories and narrative to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
• Coordinate content approvals prior to publishing in cooperation with ABF Legal, ABF External Affairs and Primark Corp Comms.
• Manage relationships with internal and external web team to carry out launch of Primark Cares site in new markets.
Reporting & Stakeholder Engagement:
• Drive and strengthen Primark’s proactive approach to stakeholder engagement, feeding this work into the wider ETES programme and development of the Primark Cares strategy.
• Monitor developing legislative landscape and potential impacts to the business, liaising cross‐departmentally to adequately prepare for upcoming reporting responsibilities.
• Maintain relationship with external stakeholders in order to assess Primark’s best approach to benchmarks and reporting requests, including analysis of competitor performance and industry best practice.
• Analyse benchmarking and reporting performance to inform CR reporting strategy going forwards.
• Manage content collection and responses to reporting requirements for ETES team throughout the year, being sure to align with tight deadlines and communicate requirements in advance across the team where possible.
• Maintain tracker for NGO, investor and campaign contacts, assisting in collation of content for responses alongside Corp Comms.
Cross – Team Collaboration:
• Work with Central, Solutions & Environmental teams to drive continuous improvement across the ETES programme, incorporating stakeholder expectations, changing legislative landscape and salient supply chain risks.
• Collaborating closely with wider ETES team, establish and maintain necessary processes for data collection, monitoring and reporting, including developing system for analysing results and delivering feedback to highlight key lessons learned.
• Work with Solutions team to develop case studies and stories for external comms.