Location: Reading with some travel to London required
Role Purpose: To enable the smooth operation of the function by providing timely and relevant administrative and organisational support. Through the use of exceptional planning, prioritisation and influencing skills the role will effectively and efficiently assist retail to support the business in delivering its goals.
The role is fundamental in the support it provides to the UK Retail Leadership Team.
- Full diary and expenses management for the Director of Sales
- Accountable for overseeing the effective management of diaries, travel and expenses for the Regional Team and driving good practice
- Manage the UK Calendar of Events to deliver a structured approach to operational activities
- Provide efficient administrative support as required to the Director of Sales, UK Retail and the Regional Team
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements, delivering the most cost effective and efficient solution
- Support UK Retail Support manager as and when required.
- Act as liaison with Primark Legal / Property departments / ABF Property and other key functions
- Update and advise the functional leadership team (Regional Controllers and Head of P&C, UK retail) of relevant and urgent matters
- Work closely with the Regional Team in building a confident relationship to deliver high quality administrative support
- Provide the Regional Team with necessary information for meetings managed by the Director of Sales
- Create and maintain an effective electronic filing system· Assign actions to owners and constantly review to meet deadlines
- Respond to queries from other parts of the business, liaising with peers across all functions
- In conjunction with the UK Retail Project Manager coordinate projects to deliver a full picture of priorities and timelines.
- Support Presentation production as and when required
- Strong PA skills
- Strong communication skills
- A completer finisher with excellent planning skills
- Able to work effectively across numerous business unit
- A reputation for efficiency
- Cross Functional Relationship building·
- Good prioritisation skills
- Experience of working in a similar function is desirable - ideally in a Retail environment
- Good analytical skills to assist with the interpretation of data which is often confidential