Purpose of role:Manage key programme documentation, resource onboarding (Joiner, Mover, Leaver) and facilitate key administrative tasks across the programme
Location:Reading, however infrequent travel to Dublin is also a requirement of the role
Duration:12 months FTC
- Ensure all key programme documentation is readily accessible to all with clear visibility of owners / authors and robust version control
- Define & own the process to ensure all key project documentation is updated in line with key programme decisions, scope change & BAU changes
- Own the programme decision log
- Manage the review & sign-off process for key project documentation, ensuring adherence to the agreed SLAs
- Gatekeeper for any changes made to Deliverables Matrix in the DMS tool
- Manage the Low-Level Change Request process for changes to deliverables
- Ensure updates to the Business Change stream are accurately reflected in the Business Change Microsoft project plan on a weekly basis
- Report status of Project Oracle deliverables monthly to Oracle Steering Group
- Manage all onboarding requests; Joiners, Movers, Leavers for all resources across Primark
- Ensure all new resources receive a thorough induction and have a positive joining experience. Activities would include:
- Pre-arranging introductions with relevant programme resources
- Collating/delivering induction material around programme & Primark
- Assisting with initial accommodation bookings
- Coordinating creation of IT / email accounts as well as commissioning laptops
- Obtaining building passes/lanyards and afterhours access
- Ensure movers have a seamless experience and there is no reduction in productivity
- Ensure that leavers are recognised in terms of their contribution to the programme
- Manage and maintain the Primark Project Oracle assets register, including assets provided to Wipro & primed suppliers to ensure their safe return to the Primark PMO team
- Support Executive Management team with diary management and meeting coordination
- Ensure appropriate meeting rooms have been booked for executive management meetings and programme level meetings
- If required, take minutes from key meetings and publish them to the attendees
- Maintain programme organisation chart
- Maintain stakeholder map and publish monthly
- Maintain programme desk / seating plan
- Ensure location tracker is up-to-date. This involves sending weekly reminders / updates for other members of the Project
- Ensure the business deliverables are uploaded into the Conflict Manager spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Facilitate lessons learned exercise at each phase end through both one to one and group discussion
- Document, agree content and publish lessons learned
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools such as Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook. Ideally Visio, too.
- Good command of English with the ability to write clear emails, minutes and documents
- Clear and concise verbal articulation skills
- Effective organisation skills with the ability/creativity to overcome obstacles
- 1-2 years of experience of administrative work involving frequent contact with the leadership team
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
Why work with us?
At Primark, we know how hard everyone works to achieve our business goals. Having a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme is our way of acknowledging this. We'll also provide you with a progressive career path, because clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’ll encourage you to network and plan your own development – and we’ll give you lots of training, whether it’s in‐house or on courses, to help you achieve your ambitions.
Your Day Your Way at Primark means you get to choose when to start and finish your workday. Choose to work remotely if you like, in a way that suits you but also helps us get the most out of your talents.
Our head office in Reading is where we’ve created the workplace of the future! It’s bright, airy and filled with natural light, and its spacious layout makes it easy to work across teams and get the lowdown on everything that’s happening at Primark. We’ve installed modern workstations that flex with the way you work and our meeting rooms all have state‐of‐the‐ art technology. But it’s not all work, work, work. We have stylish breakout areas and a café that specialises in fresh, nutritious menus – and if you’re feeling energetic, simply head down to the basement and use our fully equipped gym.
Living and working in Reading
Reading is a large, vibrant and historic university town in Berkshire that is ranked one of the UK’s top areas for economic success and wellbeing. Well served by the M4 motorway and rail links to London and Bristol, it’s a major commercial centre with businesses ranging from IT to insurance. There’s plenty to do here, from relaxing by the River Thames or shopping in the town’s large retail centre to enjoying the bands at the annual Reading Festival.
So, are you inspired to help Primark move onto bigger and better things? Join Project Oracle in Reading.