Reports to: Senior Product Content Assistant
Full time, permanent
Are you passionate about digital retail? Do you have a keen eye for detail? In this role you will be responsible for the on-site execution of all products within your categories, coordinating product launches across the retail calendar and working with stakeholders to ensure launches are on-time and to-brief. You will conduct customer journeys to improve our product details pages over time to optimise digital KPIs and react to market trends.
The Product Content Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Define attribute requirements for the Product Details Page for all categories within your allocation.
- Lead Test and Learn activities to develop Product Details Page execution to improve digital KPIs such as conversion, bounce rate, exit rate and ATT.
- Work with the SEO Team to ensure Product Details Page execution is optimised for our Natural Search requirements.
- Facilitate left hand navigation (LHN) and merchandising requirements to reduce manual population of website functionality.
- Manage quality and timeliness of all product launches within your categories.
- Write titles for all product launches within your categories.
- Provide final QC of product information, copy, titles and images ahead of launch.
- Review customer and market data to continuously optimise PDP execution.
- Define attribute requirements for customers across our international markets.
- Thrive in fast-paced operational environment; able to able to prioritise workload and deliver in line with business priorities.
- Extreme attention to detail and operational excellence to manage workload.
- Confident communicator with ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Passionate about digital retail and delivering market-leading experiences for a customer.
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial culture, excited by new challenges and brings a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Able to problem solve and strategize with a view to commercial benefit.
- Experience working within digital retail.
- Has managed large projects as part of a varied, cross-functional stakeholder group.
- Delivered significant operational projects on time, and to brief.
- Previous, demonstrable experience driving digital retail experience/journeys for a customer.
- Proven ability to effect digital KPIs through delivery of front-end improvements to the customer experience.
- Experience with PIM & DAM systems is useful.