Reports to: Content Solutions Manager
Full time, permanent
Are you passionate about digital retail? Do you inspire and develop others to be their best at work? In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Product Content Assistants who will be responsible for on-site execution of all our products across our digital platforms. You will also be coaching and developing the team to ensure we collectively provide the most engaging experience for our customers.
The Senior Product Content Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Gatekeep requests to changes in our data model to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Work with our Buying & Merchandising team, Marketing team and Content Executives to react to new product ranges and launches by creating new Product Categories within PCM – where appropriate.
- Support the business by being the source of reports and knowledge around product launches, status and attribute-specific merchandising.
- Lead and review operational output of all Product Content Assistants to ensure all product launches happen on time, and to brand guidelines.
- Lead weekly operational meetings with Product Content Assistants, escalating any issues where required
- Run monthly 121s with Product Content Assistants to discuss; performance, personal development, career goals, etc.
- Support Content Solutions Manager to deliver front-end and systemic developments to support with business strategic and commercial objectives.
- Ensure all international attribute requirements and translations are actioned and surfaced to website platforms.
- An engaging and supportive leader of people.
- Extreme attention to detail and operational excellence to manage their own - and others, workload; comfortable delegating
- Confident communicator with ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Able to coach and develop team members.
- Passionate about digital retail and delivering market-leading experiences for a customer.
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial culture, excited by new challenges and brings a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Able to problem solve and strategize with a view to commercial benefit.
- Previous, demonstrable experience managing a team to deliver in an operational environment.
- Considerable experience within a digital retail environment, with some portion of that time spent leading a team.
- Examples of being able to strategise and implement a customer journey on an e-commerce platform to drive positive trends in digital KPIs
- Has managed large projects as part of a varied, cross-functional stakeholder group.
- Delivered significant operational projects on time, and to brief.
- Experience with PIM & DAM systems