The lead will be accountable for compiling, driving and enabling the delivery of all project deliverables and documents (status reports, risk registers, action logs, etc.) and as such will ensure reporting is completed in a timely and efficient standard. He/she will highlight where the risks lie, including anything which may impact the final delivery of project/s and any indication of an over-spend on the initial budget.
- As a participant in the Primark Transformation Office (PTO), he/she will play a key role in the growth and expansion of the Transformation Office and PTO Governance Framework.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan for all designated workstreams within the context of an overarching programme plan (overseen by the Head of Transformation).
- Works within the PTO Governance Framework for the overall project and establishes the meeting Rhythms and Routines for their workstreams to ensure that the right level of control is in place to ensure their workstreams are within budget, on time and delivering desired outcomes.
- Ensures that their workstream areas are appropriately resourced and escalates any areas of risk.
- Builds agendas in partnership with the HOT and PD – Stock Model for the weekly project, Working Group and Steering Group meetings, ensuring that every aspect of the project is progressing in line with required timescales; identifies any risk to the plan and develops a mitigation strategy.
- Captures minutes, key actions and dependencies from all meetings and ensures that these are tracked as part of the PTO Governance Framework.
- Co-ordinates the inputs for the project into the broader Transformation Plan as required.
- Working with 3rd party service providers, where applicable, develops strong SLA based relationships, monitors performance and aligns to contract.
- Coordinates with workstream teams so there is consistency across all markets and seeks feedback to improve.
- Participates in business requirement workshops where required.
- Tracks any change requests to business requirements
- Liaises with the broader group SME’s as required.
- Communicate project progress to all levels throughout the organisation.
- Monitor return on investment in conjunction with Finance team.
- Utilize Planview as the PPM tool for all reporting purposes.
- Significant Project Management experience gained through a number of complex and varied environments.
- Professional Project Management qualification.
- Ability to use all online project and blueprinting tools. Planview is our Enterprise PPM Tool.
- Good communicator and good team player.
- Influential in a meeting environment with Senior Stakeholders.
- Understands the development of SLAs.
- Manage budgets and return on investment analysis.
- Strong coordination skills: able to maintain a large number of tasks to a high standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills: gets people to buy in and deliver to a high standard.
- Ability to travel extensively and build on the ground planning process.
- Retail experience – either working in or with a retailer (management consulting) for a minimum of 2 years.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust.
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout the recruitment process you can contact us here disABILITY@primark.co.uk and let us know what adjustments you may need.