Based in Dublin or Reading, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Buying & Merchandising systems projects. You will manage the the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, ensuring that projects deliver their agreed goals within quality, cost and time objectives.
Ideally our ICT Buying and Merchandising-Project Manager will have retail experience, particularly
relating to Buying and Merchandising. They will have proven budget management experience,
a proficiency in Project Management tools – including MS Project & Excel and a formal Project
Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, PMI) is preferable.
As well as the above, we are also looking for:
- An analytical mind: You will be responsible for the effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, to multiple teams, and levels. You will develop and agree a communication plan so it is essential that you can present complex information in a very clear, recognisable language.
- manage a portfolio of projects and timelines across multiple functions. Working with internal teams to ensure and maintain that detailed processes, outputs, project plans and budgets for all project deliverables are on time.
- Providing costs and estimates to projects and optimising the run costs for all, requires you to have adequate numerical skills.
- Project Management: Managing multiple work streams/projects simultaneously and jointly leading project status meetings are a given. You will also work with the leadership team to develop programmes that deliver scalable, sustainable change.
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!