We are looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to join the Primark team You will be responsible for analysing and identifying gaps in Primark website content and optimizing pages for improved search results. You will have the autonomy to identify marketing opportunities and come up with recommendations to increase website traffic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and own the overall SEO roadmap, prioritising key activities with support from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the digital trading, content and web production teams to ensure the site is fully optimised for SEO and the right content is being created to drive SEO projects
- Managing Primark store listings through a third-party platform
- Work closely with the wider digital marketing team to ensure SEO projects fit within the wider strategy and with ongoing campaigns
- Work closely with the buying teams to ensure SEO projects are informed by the product calendar
- Identify and drive opportunities to grow online channel through new SEO projects
- Conduct day to day analysis to monitor SEO activities and build insights to inform future roadmap;
- Work with the wider BI & Analytics team to drive more advanced SEO analytics
- Work with external agencies and work with agencies to meet shared goals as needed
- Support the development of SEO skills and knowledge through the digital team
- Monthly reporting around search performance and competitor landscape, providing recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
- Contribute to systems and processes documentation, design and customization, configuration of CRM systems
- Leverage and manage services delivered from third-party providers where relevant.
- Communicate findings from large volumes of data and analyses from multiple sources to various audiences across the business in a meaningful and engaging way.
Key Interactions as part of this role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the SEO Analyst will work collaboratively across all areas of the Digital function.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ B2C SEO Experience with demonstrated experience developing and executing an SEO roadmap with proven success, ideally within the digital/retail space
- Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, SEMrush, etc.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Experience managing and developing strong and productive working relationships with external agencies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to relevant stakeholders.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our teams cover many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!