Reports to: Head of Logistics - Europe
Based: Roosendaal Depot, Netherlands
- To support the Head of Logistics - Europe and operational teams in your region to deliver a fantastic service to our customers safely, on time and within our KPI's in respect of warehousing & transport.
- To support the Head of Logistics – Europe to ensure the delivery of the Supply Chain business plans, KPI’s, values and people processes are delivered and embedded.
- Supporting the day to day management, alongside the logistics operator, of all aspects of store service, e.g. schedules, shorts and overs, bank holidays etc. as well as resolving disputes and driving improvements.
- Managing the in-house Roosendaal transport team, to provide an amazing service to our stores across Europe.
- To be support and lead the introduction of automation into the Roosendaal warehouse as part of its extension and development.
- Working with the Head of Logistics - Europe and the retail teams in your region to ensure that the operation delivers the required service to existing stores and that future requirements are supported – i.e. store openings etc.
- Execute the successful stocking up and opening of all new stores in the region ensuring that all legislative requirements are being adhered to (e.g. EHS)
- Support the development of the Primark inclusive culture and ethos in the local operation(s) team and support delivery of the Primark Customer Promise.
- Support the development of our class operations by sharing best practice internally to continue to enhance the Primark Supply Chain and business.
- Identify and own projects that will improve the logistics and transport within your region and across the network. Work with your peers to share best practice and a network with continuous improvement at the heart of it.
- Experience of working in both operational and project management, ideally in a fast paced retail environment
- Experience in working with people and automated solutions required.
- Experience of managing transport and warehousing teams.
- Experience of working across cultures and able to demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Coaching style to be able to drive skills transference to new local teams
- Ability to analysis data to make effective decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, trustworthy and have the ability to buld and maintain strong relationships with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent all round problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Be proactive & assertive reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Extensive travel required
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout the recruitment process you can contact us here disABILITY@primark.co.uk and let us know what adjustments you may need.