Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest lifestyle trends without breaking the bank. Primark, Dublin has an exciting opportunity for a Communications Channel Manager to join the team in Dublin. You will be supporting the Primark Corporate Affairs team by contributing to key areas of responsibility in providing an end-to-end channels framework for Primark external and internal Corporate Affairs channels focusing on adapting for audiences, content production, and building in meaningful KPIs.
- An integrated member of Primark’s Corporate Affairs team, accountable for the scheduling, creation and delivery of Corporate Affairs digital content plan (internal and external). Working closely with brand and social media teams to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Ownership of Primark LinkedIn content and community management of Primark and CEO linked in account
- Ownership of the content strategy for the corporate Primark website, with a specific focus on the Primark newsroom, responsible for uploading and creating content, insights and analytics, SEO strategy
- Work closely with Concentrix / social media team, accountable for community management /escalation and the design and management of the Corporate Affairs escalation process.
- Lead the continuous improvement and optimisation activity for internal and external digital channels
- Onboard new channels and establish optimum ways of working / Keep up to date with technology changes in the industry and consumer insight
- Work across the Corporate Affairs function to understand audience needs, share knowledge, insight and collaborate on strategic solutions
- Develop, implement and manage internal and external communication channels strategy on an ongoing basis (including planning, monitoring, reporting and content) for all audience groups across multiple countries
- Work as integrated part of the Campaigns & External Communications team on creation and delivery of creative, multichannel campaigns with digital first approach. Creation of engaging visual and audio content to bring communications to life
- Responsibility for ownership of key proactive and campaigns content across all channels – internal and external. Provides expert guidance and channels support to Corporate Affairs teams as well.
Technical Experience Required:
- Technical knowledge and experience of internal and external channels, for example: Yammer, Intranets, Email Management Platforms, SharePoint, Websites and Social Media.
- Strong digital marketing and multimedia experience and demonstratable examples of creating and managing integrated media campaigns
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Video editing and animation skills a plus.
- Experience using digital analytics suites and ideally a general knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and internet ranking for web content
- Experience of emerging digital communication trends
- Experience managing third-parties including video production and design agencies
- Proficiency of the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects preferable
- Provide Internal Communications support for events as required (AV and content)
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!