Reports to: Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Location: Flexible (travel to Dublin required ad hoc)
With over 70,000 colleagues across our network of stores, depots and offices in 14 markets we are a diverse and ambitious team. We see our people as our greatest asset and our success is thanks to the commitment and dedication of our team.
We’re hiring a CSR Advisor who will work closely with the CSR/D&I Manager and across our growing business. They will manage and oversee the day to day planning and operations of our charity initiatives across our markets and support the implementation of the overall charity strategy to align with wider business objectives. The scope of responsibility covers employee volunteering, charitable donations, cause related marketing and product campaigns, insight gathering, impact reporting, internal and external stakeholder engagement, communications and administration.
- Lead best-in-class delivery of corporate giving and charity programmes across all markets to demonstrate commitment to social, community and philanthropic issues
- Collate information from across our markets to track and communicate social impact, both internally and externally
- Implement processes and procedures for corporate giving/charity programme to ensure consistency, compliance and alignment with Primark brand
- Explore innovative initiatives to develop new ways of “giving” through employee volunteering, partnerships, activities & events that drive employee engagement and heighten awareness of Primark brand
- Working cross functionally to plan campaigns and initiatives and raise awareness of CSR activity
- Build & maintain a CSR calendar capturing the key Campaign/ Awards/ Events/ Volunteering & Community activities across the Primark business
- Provide administrative support to manage the CSR budget; including tracking expenses; invoices and donations
- Experience in CSR including reporting, programme & event management and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong commercial and business acumen with the capacity to think strategically, identify barriers and develop long term solutions
- A knowledge and understanding of the principles of CSR and charitable partnerships
- Good understanding of the social and ethical issues which confront an international retail organisation
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Experience and competence with business software such as Microsoft Office Packages
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to engage, advise and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with relevant functions across the business
- Be self-motivated with a high level of energy & drive and a positive “can do” attitude
- Innovative, Resourceful and Forward Thinking
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, age or any other diversity factors.