Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Team: Customer Service
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the Customer Experience Specialist is to drive excellence and continuous improvement along with high quality standards in our Customer Experience operations by partnering with internal stakeholders and overseeing the service provision of our Managed Service Partner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partners closely with Concentrix to drive value initiatives for our customers.
- Creates and prepares insights to present to senior management and leadership.
- In partnership with Concentrix, helps collect, analyse and interpret customer data to identify requirements and useful information to optimize customer experience.
- Acts as a champion for the Primark customer, ensuring awareness around key product and service knowledge. Has an in-depth understanding of the Primark customer journey and customer needs.
- Builds and maintains meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Creating a communication platform to inform and educate product and service teams including Marketing, Buying and New Business initiatives.
- Ambitious to continuously fine tune the customer experience to ensure the journey is engaging, efficient and effective. Partner with internal stakeholders to drive same.
- Remains informed of industry trends, stays abreast of industry best practices and proactively suggests improvement initiatives. Proactively identifies areas for improvement in ways of working, systems and technology.
- Champion of identifying opportunities, engaging with the internal business to inform customer insights and satisfaction.
- Acts to improve processes and quality of our Customer Experience offering, enables a proactive and supportive approach to change through championing new ways of doing things and encouraging creative thinking. Anticipates key challenges for the Primark customer, and comes up with thoughtful, proactive solutions.
- Continually develop reporting that enables the quality function to deliver meaningful insights which feed into continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the Managed Service Partner in the delivery of Customer Experience by ensuring agents have access to relevant information proactively and efficiently.
- Ensure Primark brand values are maintained in all existing and newly created content and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Customer Service Experience.
- Experience managing Customer Service operations, processes, guidelines & procedures.
- Experience in managing continuous improvement of systems to support Customer Service operations.
- A positive and approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work to deadlines and in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust