Job Title: Digital Assistant
Reports To: Assistant Photo Studio Manager
Team: Production Team
Job-Type: Full-time, Permanent
(Full-Time/Part-Time/ Fixed Term)
Purpose of the Role:
This role will support the studio in delivering world class product and marketing assets for Primark in our newly built in-house studios.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually deliver a world class standard of photographic imagery.
- Work alongside the wider team to contribute to the regular update of the Studio Style Guide and Asset Rules.
- Regularly review imagery with the studio team to ensure Studio Style Guides and Asset Rules are being adhered to and that a high quality of imagery is maintained throughout.
- Maintain a high standard of studio and equipment.
- Support the photographic teams in ensuring assets are delivered within the designated workflow.
- Processing of still life product photography as well as model photography when required.
- Processing of social and editorial images to brief.
- Ensure images are correctly processed, named and uploaded.
- Continually look to improve quality, process, capabilities and efficiencies in the studio through various photographic advances.
- Ad hoc off-site photographic projects may be required.
- Experience in a similar studio-based role or relevant qualifications.
- Highly proficient in a variety of photographic and creative software.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of photographic equipment and techniques.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong team player with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Passionate about creating world class fashion and lifestyle photography.